- Palazzo, Yokota, Tafforeau, Ravaud, Cambois, et al. 2019. Contribution of chronic diseases to educational disparity in disability in France: results from the cross-sectional “disability-health” survey. Archives of Public Health, 77(2):1-10
- Cambois, Solé-Auró, et al. 2016. Educational differentials in disability vary across and within welfare regimes: a comparison of 26 European countries in 2009. JECH (70):331-38
- Cambois, Solé-Auró, Robine. 2016. Economic hardship and educational differentials in disability in 26 European countries. Journal of Aging & Health, 28(7):1214-38.
- Cambois, Jusot, 2011 Contribution of lifelong adverse experiences to health inequalities in France: evidence from a population survey, European Journal of Public Health (doi: 10.1093/eurpub/ckq119)
- Cambois, Laborde. 2011. Mobilité socioprofessionnelle et mortalité en France : des liens qui se confirment pour les hommes et qui s’affirment pour les femmes. Population 66:373-400
- Cambois, Laborde, Romieu, Robine. 2011. Occupational inequalities in health expectancies in France in the early 2000s: Unequal chances of reaching and living retirement in good health. Demographic Research, 25, p. 407-436.
- Cambois, Robine, Romieu, 2005. The influence of functional limitations and various demographic factors on self-reported activity restriction at older ages, Disability and Rehabilitation, 27(15):871-83.
- Dalstra, Kunst, Borrell, Breeze, Cambois, Costa, Geurts, Lahelma, Van Oyen, Rasmussen, et al., 2005, Socioeconomic differences in the prevalence of common chronic diseases: an overview of eight European countries, International journal of Epidemiology, 34(2), p. 316-326.
- Cambois, 2004, Occupational and educational mortality differentials: magnitude and trends over last decades, Demographic Research, (2), p. 278-304
- Cambois, 2004, Careers and mortality: Evidences on how far occupational mobility predicts differentiated risks, Social Science and Medicine, 58, p. 2545–2558.